Chilli Chocolate Easter Egg Pops
These Chilli Chocolate Easter Egg Pops pack a punch, but can be tamed down for the kids. They’re lovely for Easter events, or for when you’re just feeling a little crafty. Don’t be afraid to mix it up with milk or even white chocolate, or some food colouring. We’ve seen some great variety from our fans, and we love it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 140 grams Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp Hot Chilli Powder
- 1/2 tsp Edible Glitter
- 12 Pop Sticks
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Draw an egg shape about 6cm long, and use as a template to draw about 10-12 shapes on sheets of baking paper. Hole-punch a piece of paper a bit bigger than the egg shape, to make a polka-dot stencil. (By folding the paper in half, you can get holes right to the middle of it.)
- Melt the chocolate in a bowl over a pan of barely simmering water. Stir in chilli (taste to check heat). Spread a spoon or two of chocolate inside each egg shape.
- Add a pop stick to each. Hold the stencil just over the wet surface of one of the lollies and stick into place with Blu-Tack, but don’t let it touch. Sprinkle edible glitter or sprinkles over, then gently lift off the stencil. Repeat to decorate the rest, then leave somewhere cool to set.
- For a kid friendly option: Swap dark chocolate for 140g white chocolate and chilli for 2 tbsp popping candy. Scatter with sprinkles and leave to set.