I first tried this Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies recipe about 10 years ago when trying to get rid of some Easter eggs I still had laying around.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 190 grams Chocolate
- 160 grams Butter
- 3/4 cup Flour
- 3 Egg
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Use butter to grease a 12 hole standard muffin tin.
- In your mix master or with beaters, whip the cream cheese and caster sugar until smooth and all lumps are out.
- Stir in vanilla extract and the beaten eggs.
- Add the flour.
- Mix until smooth and put aside until ready for use.
- For the chocolate mixture, melt the chocolate and butter in a medium microwave-safe bowl on half to low power, stirring every minute for 1-2 minutes. Cool slightly.
- Add the sugar and eggs, and mix well. Stir in the flour.
- Distribute the chocolate mixture over the 12 muffin holes.
- Then spoon the cheesecake mixture over the top.
- Get a skewer and gently swirl the mixture so it 'marbles'.
- Cook for 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out only slightly gooey (you don't want it cooked perfectly all the way though - you want a bit of goo in the middle.
- Now they don't rise up high like normal muffins - they only rise a little bit!