Oats are great, but when we can’t be bothered to cook them we throw together these Chocolate Coconut Overnight Oats.
The oats soak in the fridge overnight, which makes them super tasty and really creamy. This mixture might seem like there’s a lot going on at first, but everything works really well together, we promise.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2/3 cup Oats
- 2/3 cup Milk dairy or otherwise
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp Unsweetened Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Put the oats in a container with a lid.
- Add in all the ingredients and stir well. If you’re doubling this batch, you can mix in a bowl first and then separate into containers.
- Place the container in the fridge and allow to sit for at least 5 hours or overnight.
- When you want to eat your oats, take them out of the fridge and stir again. You can eat them cold or warm up for 2-3 minutes in the microwave.