Easter Chocolate Crackle Nests are super fun to make and incredibly creative.
These chocolate crackles with an Easter love will be a hit with the kids. They won’t bother most grownups, either! The kids love making them!
They also taste so good!
Mix all ingredients together & spoon into patty pans (or use un-greased silicone muffin cups for easier removal).
Using the back of a spoon press the mixture down in the middle and up along the sides, forming a nest.
Allow to harden.
Using a knife, loosen the edges and gently pop out the nests. Easter.
To decorate: sprinkle with coconut and fill with mini eggs.
Recipe Hints and Tips:
- Easter Chocolate Crackle Nests are suitable to freeze for up two months.
- Store covered at room temperature for up to two days.
- Nests can be frozen un-decorated.
- For a super cute alternative you could form these in mini muffin cups.
- If you would like to tint the coconut a certain colour simply place it in a resealable plastic bag along with a few drops of food colouring. Massage and shake until evening distributed.
- You could use jelly beans or chocolate covered almonds for a different variety of eggs.