I would like to suggest a cooking/baking activity that kids will enjoy making and the recipe for that is this Christmas Crack!
Salty salada biscuits covered in chocolate, caramel and sprinkles, what more do you need?!
And once you’ve had this crack you’ll never go back 😂
Seriously, you need a few ingredients for this one and it’s easy to make. Plus, you can make it as colourful as you like.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 100 grams Butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Pack Salada Crackers
- 1 Pack Chocolate Of Choice, Melted
- 1 Pack Of Any Decorations – We’ve Used Sprinkles, Sugar Decorations, M & M And Those Cute Little Reindeers Are From Coles
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Line an oven tray with a lip with foil
- Melt the butter and sugar in a saucepan over medium heat and bring to the boil, boil for about 5 mins or until the toffee becomes frothy.
- Spread the crackers out on the tray and pour the toffee over the top.
- Place in the oven for 5 mins or until the toffee has darkened a little more.
- Remove from oven, let it sit for a few minutes, then pour over the melted chocolate.
- Decorate as desired before the chocolate starts to set.