No Bake Christmas Ice Cream Plum Pudding
Christmas Ice Cream Plum Pudding is a no-bake ice cream cake with all the yummies a plum pudding has, without having to boil it for hours in the kitchen on Christmas Day. A nice cool Christmas pudding if it is going to be stinking hot. Also a great gift idea! Best of all, you can make this up to two weeks in advance, so you don’t have to spend hours in the kitchen at Christmas!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Dried fruit and nuts
- Vanilla custard
- Brandy or Rum
- Chocolate (Dark)
- 2 cups Dried Fruit And Nuts
- 1 cup Vanilla Custard
- 1/2 cup Brandy Or Rum
- 2000 ml Vanilla Ice Cream
- 125 grams Chocolate (Dark)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Soak the fruit and nut in the brandy. Seal and refrigerate overnight (or even a few nights!) to infuse the flavour.
- Take the ice-cream out of the freezer and leave it on the bench until softened.
- Place ice-cream in a bowl with the custard, fruit and nuts and the grated chocolate.
- Mix gently until combined.
- Line a basin with plastic wrap (make sure there are no air holes) and pour the mixture in.
- Cover tightly and freeze until firm (you can make this up to a week ahead).
- Cut in slices and serve with whipped cream.