Christmas is a time for indulgences, and our eyes there’s no better way to start those indulgences than with these Christmas Morning Chocolate Mint Pancakes. Decadent chocolate pancakes with a minty edge, topped with mini marshmallows, chocolate syrup and crushed candy canes. We can see you drooling from here!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar packed
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Cocoa Powder
- 3 tsp Peppermint Essence more or less to taste
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 Eggs
- 1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 bunch Mini Marshmallows
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Syrup
- 1 gram Candy Cane crushed
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder.
- Add the egg, milk, oil and min extract. Stir until very smooth.
- Heat the pan to medium heat and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Add about 1/4 cup of pancake batter to the pan for each pancake. Cook until the top of the pancake begins to bubble. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes on the opposite side.
- Continue until all the batter is used.
- Stack the pancakes and top with mini marshmallows, crushed candy canes and chocolate syrup.
- Serve for a Christmas breakfast!