‘Tis the season for Christmas Pudding! And Christmas Balls..Christmas Pudding Balls!
These delicious little balls are perfect to make today and freeze for later. They are perfect for Christmas presents for teachers, on a platter for a Christmas party or as a dessert on Christmas day.
Best of all, you can make them in advance and freeze them – so you can just grab a few at a time over the Silly Season – they defrost in just a couple of minutes!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 350 grams Fruit Cake
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 50 grams White Chocolate Buds
- 24 Spearmint Leaf Lollies halved
- 24 Red M&M Or Raspberry Lollie
- Place cream cheese (softened to room temperature) and fruit cake in food processor. Blend until well combined.
- Line tray with Baking Paper to place Christmas Pudding Balls on so they won't stick.
- Roll into balls and place into fridge for 10 minutes while you prepare the toppings.
- Cut spearmint leaves in half diagonally, these will become to two holly leaves on top.
- Melt chocolate for 30 seconds in microwave stirring until smooth. You may need to repeat again if not melted depending on your microwave.
- Spoon half a teaspoon of chocolate on top of your Christmas Pudding Ball so that it looks like melting snow.
- Place a red M&M or raspberry lolly on the top of white chocolate then place a halved spearmint leave on either side of the red lolly to represent holly.
- Cover tray with Cling Wrap and store in the fridge.