Doughnuts are always a good idea, but around Christmas time we love to munch on these Christmas Spice Baked Doughnuts. They have so many amazing Christmas flavours in them, and are best enjoyed hot and fresh!
To make these doughnuts, you will need a doughnut shaped baking pan, but believe us it’s worth it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Plain Flour
- 1 1/4 cups Brown Sugar packed
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp Ground Ginger
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp Unsalted Butter melted
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees, and prepare a 12-hole doughnut pan by spraying them well with cooking spray.
- Sift the flour and spices into a large bowl. To this add the sugar and salt.
- In a smaller bowl, whisk the egg, milk, vanilla and melted butter. Stir this wet mixture into the dry mixture until it is just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pans, making sure they aren’t more than 3/4 full. If you struggle to spoon the mixture in, you can pipe it in the pan instead.
- Bake doughnuts for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 5 minutes, then tap the doughnuts out of the pan.