Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Tasty cheese
- Chives or Parsley
- Salt and Pepper
- 4 large Potatoes (this may vary depending on the size of potato you use) thickly sliced
- 600 ml Thickened Cream
- 1 cup Tasty Cheese grated
- 250 grams Bacon
- 1 small Onion sliced
- Chives Or Parsley to taste
- Salt And Pepper to taste
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Pre Heat your oven to 180 degrees C and grease a large rectangle baking dish (a large lasagne dish is perfect!).
- Place a layer of sliced potato evenly on the bottom of the dish, then sprinkle diced bacon or shredded ham and sliced onion over the top of the potato.
- Place another even layer of potato slices on top then pour the cream over the potato.
- Sprinkle the chopped chives or parsley and salt and pepper on, then lastly the grated cheese.
- Place in the oven and cook uncovered for approximately 45 to 60 mins, or until the potato is cooked and the topping is a golden brown colour.
- Serve as a side dish to BBQ meat with salad (or eat it on it's own!!)