Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 cup Coconut Cream
- 1 cup Coconut shredded
- 220 grams White Chocolate chopped
- 1 tbsp Butter
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- In a medium saucepan, heat coconut cream and 3/4 cup of the coconut to a simmer.
- Remove from heat and stir in chocolate then let sit for about 5 minutes.
- Add butter and stir to combine.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Roll the mixture into balls and coat with the remaining coconut.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least two to three hours before serving.