This Coffee and Condensed Milk Ice Cream is a lovely ‘Adults Only’ ice cream that is rich and decadent.
You have to make the coffee really really strong, and use good quality instant coffee – not the cheap stuff. Coffee is just like wine, if you won’t drink it, don’t use it in cooking!
To make it even more delicious, toast some walnuts and fold them through the mixture.
Because it is so rich, you only need a tiny bit to feel really satisfied.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 395 Gram Tin Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 375ml Tin Creamy Evaporated Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cream (600 Millilitre)
- 2 Tbsp Instant Coffee Powder
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large bowl, add the tin of sweetened condensed milk, the tin of Creamy Evaporated milk, the Vanilla Extract and the cream.
- Beat the mixture well until it doubles in volume.
- Place the coffee granules at the bottom of a small cup and add a tiny bit of boiling water (just a tablespoon or so). Make sure the granules are dissolved in the water and pour the coffee mix into the ice cream mix.
- Mix until the coffee is totally mixed in well.
- Pour the mixture into a large rectangle lined baking tray and freeze for 90 minutes.
- Remove the ice cream from the freezer and pour it back into the mixer. Mix again for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Pour the mixture back into the rectangle tray, and place a sheet of plastic wrap on top to prevent freezer burn and water crystals forming.
- Freezer overnight or at least four hours.