Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Green Shallots
- Grated carrot and zucchini
How to Make Cold Rice Salad:
- Cook the rice in salty water until tender (about 12 - 15 minutes).
- Drain the rice, and cool in the fridge.
- Mix together in a bottle with a lid the olive oil, white vinegar, mustard powder and sugar.
- Shake to combine well.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour the dressing over the top.
- Mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with additional shallots or coriander if desired.