This Cold Rice Salad is perfect for the hot summer days as it is a no fuss recipe. It’s refreshing, crunchy to eat with the different textures and very simple! Just adding, mixing and shaking things up then you have…
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Green Shallots
- Grated carrot and zucchini
- 1 cup White Rice (uncooked)
- 4 Green Shallots finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum red, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup Peas
- 310 grams Corn Kernels drained
- 450 grams Pineapple Pieces drained
- 1/3 cup Sultanas
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1/4 tsp Mustard Powder
- 1/2 tsp Sugar
- 1/2 cup Grated Carrot And Zucchini
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Cold Rice Salad:
- Cook the rice in salty water until tender (about 12 - 15 minutes).
- Drain the rice, and cool in the fridge.
- Mix together in a bottle with a lid the olive oil, white vinegar, mustard powder and sugar.
- Shake to combine well.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a large bowl and pour the dressing over the top.
- Mix well to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- Garnish with additional shallots or coriander if desired.
- Fried Rice
- Fried Rice