Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Plain Sweet Biscuits
- 2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 125 grams Butter
- 395 grams Condensed Milk
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 185 grams Maltesers cut in half
- 200 grams White Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil (or copha) melted, optional
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a food processor, crush the biscuits and pour it into a large bowl along with the rice bubbles & 3/4 cup of halved maltesers.
- Combine butter, condensed milk, and cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until melted together and smooth. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until combined. Press firmly into tray.
- In a bowl, break white chocolate and heat in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until smooth then pour over into the slice.
- Press the remaining maltesers into the chocolate. Serve and enjoy!