Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Line the baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- In a food processor, crush the biscuits and pour it into a large bowl along with the rice bubbles & 3/4 cup of halved maltesers.
- Combine butter, condensed milk, and cocoa in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk until melted together and smooth. Cook for 1 minute.
- Pour over dry ingredients and mix until combined. Press firmly into tray.
- In a bowl, break white chocolate and heat in a microwave in 30 second bursts, stirring each time until smooth then pour over into the slice.
- Press the remaining maltesers into the chocolate. Serve and enjoy!