This Condensed Milk Cake made me fall in love with condensed milk even more.
It is unbelievably moist and dense.
Sweet enough to satisfy your cravings and the texture is to die for – that is, if you bake it just right!
This cake can be golden brown and perfect to burnt very very quickly, so keep a close eye on it!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Condensed Milk sweetened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 50 grams Butter melted, (plus 1 tablespoon for greasing)
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar sprinkling on top after cake has cooked
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees celcius.
- Grease an 18 cm springform cake pan with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix all the ingredients with an electric mixer until smooth then add them to the cake pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes then sprinkle some icing sugar on top and serve with fruit sauce or fresh fruits.