This Condensed Milk Cake made me fall in love with condensed milk even more.
It is unbelievably moist and dense. Sweet enough to satisfy your cravings and the texture is to die for – that is, if you bake it just right!
So this Condensed Milk Cake is quite dense and doesn’t rise a great deal – however, it is tremendously rich and you will only need a teeny tiny slice (with some mock cream or a great big slab of cream cheese frosting) to satisfy a sweet tooth. If you are wanting a larger style cake – double the recipe. The greatest thing about this recipe is that you don’t need to separate the wet and dry ingredients, you literally throw in all the ingredients, mix, and bake.
This cake can be golden brown and perfect to burnt very very quickly, so keep a close eye on it!
More Reading: Coffee and Condensed Milk Ice Cream
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 400 grams Condensed Milk sweetened
- 4 Eggs
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 50 grams Butter melted, (plus 1 tablespoon for greasing)
- 1/4 cup Icing Sugar sprinkling on top after cake has cooked
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
How to Make Condensed Milk Cake
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees Celsius (or 155 degrees if you have a fan forced oven).
- Grease an 18 cm spring form cake pan with 1 tablespoon butter.
- Mix all the ingredients with an electric mixer for four to five minutes until the batter is smooth then pour into the cake pan.
- Bake the Condensed Milk Cake for 30-35 minutes then sprinkle some icing sugar on top and serve with fruit sauce or fresh fruits.