Hold on to your hats, this Condensed Milk Cheesecake Pavlova Stack is the pavlova of all pavlovas!
A double stack of pavs with a Condensed Milk Cheesecake Filling. Totally decadent and delicious!
Step 1: Whip the 600ml of cream and set aside. Make up the Cheesecake Filling (recipe is below) and set aside. Place the first of the 500 gram Pavlova Bases on the serving plate.
Step 2: Spread half of the Condensed Milk Cheesecake Filling on top of the Pavlova Base.
Step 3: Spread half of the whipped cream on top of the cheesecake filling. For added support, just add the cream on the outside like the picture below.
Step 4: Top with the second of the 500 gram Pavlova Bases.
Step 5: Again add the Condensed Milk Cheesecake Mix, then top with the cream. Use a spatula to spread the cream down the sides. Top with the coconut.
Step 6: Add the blueberries.
Step 7: ENJOY!
More Pavlova recipes to check out!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Packet Of Macro Organic Toasted Coconut Flakes With Sea Salt (140 Grams)
- 2 Woolworths Pavlova Bases (500 Grams)
- 125 grams Blueberries
- 1 Fresh Cream (600ml)
- 2 Tins Of Sweetened Condensed Milk (395 Grams)
- 2 Lemon (freshly Squeezed)
To Make the Cheesecake Filling:
- In a bowl combine the two tins of Sweetened Condensed Milk and the juice of two lemons.
- Mix well with a whisk until it thickens (just a minute).
- Set aside.
To Put the Pavlova Stack Together:
- Place the first Woolworths 500 gram Pavlova Base on the plate on which you wish to serve it.
- Spread half of the Condensed Milk Cheesecake Filling on top of the pavlova.
- Spread half the cream on top of the Cheesecake Mix.
- Add the second Woolworths 500 gram Pavlova Base.
- Again add the Condensed Milk Cheesecake Filling and top with the remaining cream.
- Use a spatula to evenly spread the cream on the sides.
- Top with the fresh blueberries and Toasted Coconut.
- Serve Immediately.