Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- Lightly grease a baking tray or two.
- Cream the butter and sugar.
- Beat in the condensed milk and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and salt until combined to form a peanut butter cookie dough.
- Roll balls of dough onto prepared baking trays then flatten each with your hand.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until light golden brown. Allow the cookies to cool on their baking trays.