Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the corn kernels off the corn cobs and set aside (alternatively you can use a drained medium can of super sweet corn kernels).
- In a bowl combine the self raising flour, salt, melted butter and the egg.
- Add the milk and the corn kernels and mix to form a thick batter.
- Heat a heavy based frypan and add a little canola oil.
- Drop in dessert spoons of batter and cook until golden on both sides.
- Drain on paper towels and serve hot with some tomato salsa.