Corn Relish Dip is so easy and delicious – it’s handy to keep a jar of corn relish in the pantry.
To make this amazing corn relish dip you’ll only need two ingredients…sooo quick and easy!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 275 grams Jar Corn Relish
- 1 1/4 cups Greek Yoghurt Or Sour Cream Or Cream Cheese
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix together the relish and the yoghurt until smooth.
- Serve with corn chips, chopped vegetables or potato chips!
- It is so easy to make you'll feel like doing this dip all the time!
- We are sure your friends and family will enjoy it as much as we do.