Corned Beef Fritters are perfect for breakfasts, lunch and even a started at a dinner party!
Oh if you an any vegetarian friends, you can make a veggie one for them!
I always buy an extra large Corned Beef when I make it – just so that I can have fritters for the next day’s dinner (and kids school lunches!). Serve on their own and a bit of tomato sauce!
More Reading: Slow Cooker Corned Beef
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Extra mixed cooked veggies (optional)
- 1 1/2 cups Corned Beef
- 2 Eggs
- 3/4 cups Corn Kernels
- 1/2 cup Flour Self-Raising
- 1 tsp Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 cup Cheese grated
- Extra Mixed Cooked Veggies (optional)
- 1 1/2 Parsley chopped
- 3 Spring Onion sliced
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- To a large bowl add the corned beef, corn kernels, eggs, veggies, parsley, spring onion grated cheese and season well.
- Add enough flour so that the mixture becomes gooey but stays together.
- Shallow fry the fritters on both sides until golden.
- Serve with tomato sauce and a salad if you want to be healthy!