Corned Beef Fritters are perfect for breakfasts, lunch and even a started at a dinner party! And if you an any vegetarian friends, you can make a veggie one for them!
I always buy an extra large Corned Beef when I make it – just so that I can have fritters for the next day’s dinner (and kids school lunches!). Serve on their own and a bit of tomato sauce!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Diced leftover Corned beef
- Extra mixed cooked veggies (optional)
- To a large bowl add the corned beef, corn kernels, veggies, grated cheese and eggs and mix well.
- Add enough flour so that the mixture becomes gooey but stays together. Season well.
- Shallow fry the fritters on both sides until golden.
- Serve with tomato sauce and a salad if you want to be healthy!
- Everyone loves fritters, they are perfect for breakfast, lunch, dinner and even snacks; give this recipe a go. You won't regret it!