|I want to see what's trending every day with your Daily Catch Up.|
|I want a once-a-week recap with your Weekly Wrap Up.|
Cornflake Biscuits…Remember having these delicious biscuits as a kid? My Grandma made the best in the whole world – this is her recipe!
- 125 grams Butter
- 2/3 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Eggs
- 1 3/4 cups Flour Self-Raising
- 1 cup Sultanas
- 1 1/2 cups Cornflakes lightly crushed
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Use an electric beater to beat together the butter, sugar and vanilla in a large bowl until pale and creamy.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until combined.
- Fold in flour and sultanas until combined.
- Place the cornflakes on a plate.
- Use your hands to roll tablespoonfuls of the cookie mixture, press them into the cornflakes.
- Place into oven swapping trays halfway through cooking, for 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Set aside on the trays for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Cornflake Biscuit dough is suitable for freezing. Roll into a sausage and wrap in baking paper. Freezer for up to two months.
- Chocolate chips can be substituted for sultanas.
- Dried cranberries and peppita's make for a delicious alternative.