Cottage Cheese Pancakes
If you are looking for a decadent and delicious breakfast, and are a bit sick of bacon and eggs, then these Cottage Cheese Pancakes should come to mind. They are so damn delicious that I’m having them again for lunch today!
Make them fresh and serve them piping hot!
Serve them with:
Fresh Strawberry Jam and Clotted Cream
Maple Syrup and Whipped Butter
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Cottage Cheese
- 1/3 cup Plain Flour, Sifted
- 2 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Eggs (lightly Beaten)
- 2 tbsp Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Cottage Cheese Pancakes:
- Sift the flour into a bowl and make a well in the centre.
- In a jug mix together the cottage cheese, milk and the eggs. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the wet mixture into the well of the dry mixture and slowly bring it together with a whisk.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan over medium heat and cook the pancakes on both sides until golden.