time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 5 cups Chicken Stock
- 500 grams Chicken Meat chopped cooked
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic crushed
- 3 drops Tabasco Sauce optional
- 1 cup Cream
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a large saucepan add the chicken stock, chopped cooked chicken meat, Worcestershire Sauce, crushed garlic, Tabasco sauce and the cream.
- Cook over a medium heat stirring often until it becomes hot.
- Season to taste and pour into bowls.