Creamy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti This is one of those recipes that the kids can’t wait to eat – and they will be taking leftovers to school because it makes a bucket-load!!!! Eat it on its own for a simple dinner,…
Creamy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
This is one of those recipes that the kids can’t wait to eat – and they will be taking leftovers to school because it makes a bucket-load!!!! Eat it on its own for a simple dinner, or have it with steamed vegetables or salad if you are being good!
You can use the pre-made cheese sauce from the supermarket if you wish – but I’ve got the recipe on how to make shit hot cheese sauce in the microwave below – and it tastes so much better than the shop bought stuff!
Shit Hot Microwave Cheese Sauce:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp plain flour
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups cheddar cheese (grated)
In a microwave proof jug, met the butter until it is frothy. Add the plain flour and whisk well to combine.
Microwave the mixture for 20 – 30 seconds until it all bubbles (this cooks ‘out’ the flour) and is called a ‘Roux’
Add a small amount of the milk and whisk until the mixture is creamy and has an even consistency. Whisk in the remaining milk and the grated cheese and whisk.
Microwave for 30 second increments and whisk well each time until the sauce is nice and thick.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Chicken breast
- Spaghetti (cooked to directions)
- 750 grams Chicken Breast
- 500 grams Spaghetti (cooked To Directions)
- 3 cups Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 cup Parmesan Cheese (grated)
- 2 cups Cheese Sauce (we Have A Recipe Or You Can Use A Pre-made Jar)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Creamy Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti
- Cut the chicken into small slices and pan fry until just cooked (or bake on a tray for 20 minutes at 180 degrees). Set aside
- Cook the spaghetti according to the directions on the pack.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked chicken pieces, cheese sauce, mozzarella and parmesan cheese and the spaghetti
- Top with breadcrumbs and a few knobs of butter and bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve hot with a salad.
- Frugal Food & Eating
- Frugal Food & Eating