Creamy Cranberry Chicken Pasta
Dried Cranberries can be picked up from the dried fruit section of the supermarket – they are delicious not only in pasta but salads too – or even for the kids to take for school lunches.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat fry pan to high and add olive oil, when oil is hot add onion and garlic. Move around fry pan with wooden spoon until soft and lightly brown.
- Add cranberry sauce, heat will melt sauce and then add cream. Allow cream mix to rapidly simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring every minute.
- While cream is simmering cook your pasta. Boil water salted with 2 teaspoons salt & 1 teaspoon olive oil. Add pasta and allow to cook for around 10 minutes.
- Add chicken to cooked pasta in large saucepan, mix with wooden spoon.
- Then add cranberry cream mix and toss through until pasta well coated with cream.
- Serve in bowls with shaved parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.