How to Make a Curry Ball
Want a ‘dip’ with a difference? I have my friend Peta to thank for the Curry Ball – we worked together years ago. Now this recipe looks a fright – and it’s messy to make – but it truly is a taste sensation and is always a major hit at parties. Even my Dad loves it (that is seriously saying something!!). So if you have a little bit of a ‘do’ coming up – give it a go!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheese (frozen is better but it doesn
- 3/4 Jar Gherkin Relish
- 1 Curry Powder
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- In a deep bowl, mix together the cream cheese and gherkin relish with mixers until really well combined.
- Add the frozen cheese and mix with a wooden spoon until combined.
- In a dessert plate, pour out about 4 tablespoons of curry powder. Now here's the messy bit - pick up the dip in your hands and roll it into a ball - then roll the ball in the curry powder until it is totally covered.
- Then chill in the fridge until required. So 70's - so delish!
- Serve with corn chips or Jatz.