This Dairy and Egg Free Cake is perfect to take to school or daycare as a birthday cake. It is moist and delicious and will be a winner for kids with food allergies! This one’s chocolate, but if you want…
This Dairy and Egg Free Cake is perfect to take to school or daycare as a birthday cake.
It is moist and delicious and will be a winner for kids with food allergies!
This one’s chocolate, but if you want a vanilla cake, just take out the cocoa powder and add a bit of extra vanilla extract!
Let us know if you liked this Dairy and Egg Free Cake recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Flour Self-Raising
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp White Vinegar
- 1 cup Water
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Dairy Free Vienna Icing Ingredients
- 125 grams Nuttelex
- 1 1/2 cups Icing Sugar
- 2 tbsp Soy Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix with hand beaters on high until smooth.
- Pour into a round tin and bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Beat butter until as white as possible.
- Beat in half of icing sugar gradually. Add milk then remaining icing sugar - add colour and flavour if required.