This Dairy and Egg Free Cake is perfect to take to school or daycare as a birthday cake.
It is moist and delicious and will be a winner for kids with food allergies!
This one’s chocolate, but if you want a vanilla cake, just take out the cocoa powder and add a bit of extra vanilla extract!
Let us know if you liked this Dairy and Egg Free Cake recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Sift all dry ingredients together.
- Add wet ingredients and mix with hand beaters on high until smooth.
- Pour into a round tin and bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Beat butter until as white as possible.
- Beat in half of icing sugar gradually. Add milk then remaining icing sugar - add colour and flavour if required.