Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Sift flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add Vanilla and Oil and half the soy milk.
- Whisk together.
- Slowly add the rest of the soy milk until the mixture is of a thick pouring consistency.
- Heat your frying pan, and spray with cooking oil.
- Pour enough mixture in to make either a small pikelet or a pancake.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, flip and cook for a further minute.