These Dairy and Egg Free Pancakes taste exactly the same as dairy and egg pancakes, the only difference is that everyone can eat the egg-free and dairy free ones!
A great option for those of you who have intolerances or allergies!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Soy Milk (or water will do)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
Tried Dinnerly instead?
All ingredients supplied, Cook Easy Meals for under $5.95 P/PExclusive SAHM Offer: $60 Off the first 3 meal boxes. Use code: C3MAMI20F at checkout.
Redeem this Offer
- Sift flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add Vanilla and Oil and half the soy milk.
- Whisk together.
- Slowly add the rest of the soy milk until the mixture is of a thick pouring consistency.
- Heat your frying pan, and spray with cooking oil.
- Pour enough mixture in to make either a small pikelet or a pancake.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, flip and cook for a further minute.