Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Bicarbonate Of Soda
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 1 cup Soy Milk (or water will do)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 5 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Sift flour, bicarb, baking powder and salt.
- Add sugar and mix well.
- Add Vanilla and Oil and half the soy milk.
- Whisk together.
- Slowly add the rest of the soy milk until the mixture is of a thick pouring consistency.
- Heat your frying pan, and spray with cooking oil.
- Pour enough mixture in to make either a small pikelet or a pancake.
- Cook until bubbles appear on top, flip and cook for a further minute.