Omg these Delicious Pizza Muffins are absolutely the best savoury muffins you will ever put in your mouth.
My kids devour them in no time when I make a batch of these Delicious Pizza Muffins at home.
When I have some leftovers, too like bits of chicken or other meat, I throw them in and no one can tell I added them to the muffins but it enhances the taste!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- Mix grated cheese, zucchini and self raising flour together in large bowl. Add olives, feta and sundried tomatoes, mix well.
- Lightly sauté chopped bacon and onion until soft then allow to cool before adding to mixture.
- In separate bowl mix eggs, milk, garlic and herbs then add to the muffin mix and stir with wooden spoon until mixed through evenly.
- Line muffin tins with cupcake cases or cafe style baking paper wrappers.
- Fill each muffin tin until mix is evenly divided into 12 muffin tins.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.