time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cocoa Powder
- 4 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder (sifted)
- 250 grams Copha melted
- 1 cup Icing Sugar (Sifted)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all ingredients together & spoon into patty pans (or use un-greased silicone muffin cups for easier removal).
- Using the back of a spoon press the mixture down in the middle and up along the sides, forming a nest.
- Allow to harden.
- Using a knife, loosen the edges and gently pop out the nests. Easter.
- To decorate: sprinkle with coconut and fill with mini eggs.