Easter Chocolate Crackle Nests are super fun to make and incredibly creative.
The kids love making them!
They also taste so good!
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Cocoa Powder
- 4 cups Rice Bubbles
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder (sifted)
- 250 grams Copha melted
- 1 cup Icing Sugar (Sifted)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Mix all ingredients together & spoon into patty pans (or use un-greased silicone muffin cups for easier removal).
- Using the back of a spoon press the mixture down in the middle and up along the sides, forming a nest.
- Allow to harden.
- Using a knife, loosen the edges and gently pop out the nests. Easter.
- To decorate: sprinkle with coconut and fill with mini eggs.