So, I have a confession to make.
Hot Cross Buns will be the death of me one day, I’m sure. Either that or I turn into one! I have come up with an irresistible combination – Easter Delight Hot Cross Bun Ice Cream Sundae!
This one’s gonna be loved by the whole family! Definitely an upgrade from your usual Hot Cross Buns!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 6 tsp Butter
- 6 tbsp Ice Cream
- 6 tsp Maple Syrup
- 6 Traditional Hot Cross Buns
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Cut your Hot Cross Buns in half and toast under the grill until lightly brown. Turn over and repeat so all sides are crispy.
- Butter your toasted Hot Cross Buns and add a scoop of ice cream to each.
- Drizzle with maple syrup.
- Eat hot and enjoy every last mouthful!