We love making treats for Easter, and a recipe like this Easter Egg Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark just cannot be ignored!
Make it for your Easter celebration alongside your chocolate eggs, or just for something special!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper
- Chop the white and milk chocolate bars into smaller pieces and place them in separate microwave safe bowls
- Microwave Milk chocolate for one minute before taking out and stirring, place back in for 30 seconds take out and stir again until chocolate is smooth
- Microwave white chocolate for one minute but as white chocolate melts faster only place back in for 15 seconds before taking out and stirring again
- Pour three-quarters of the milk chocolate into the tray creating a rough rectangle, dollop the white chocolate into the corners and place the remaining milk chocolate in the centers of the white chocolate drops
- Use a toothpick or other implement to mix and create patterns with the different chocolate
- Quickly add the rest of the ingredients decorating the surface
- Cool in the fridge before breaking up into easily eaten pieces. Yay, your Easter Egg Pretzel Chocolate Swirl Bark is done!