Try out these Easter Style Peanut Butter Cookies – they are extremely irresistible!
A lot of people ask if this recipe does have enough ingredients to make biscuits.
You only need four ingredients for this recipe and trust me, you can make delicious, rich and heavenly cookies!
Sick of all the Easter Chocolate but still craving for a delicious treat?
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Extra-crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 large Egg (at least 50g)
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Choc Chips Or M&Ms
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Line baking tray with baking paper (see tip below).
- In a bowl, stir together the peanut butter, sugar and egg.
- When mixed well, stir in an optional extra if you’re up for it.
- Take a small tablespoon of dough at a time and use another tablespoon and your fingers to shape into egg shapes, directly on to baking paper tray.
- Press down slightly with a back of spoon or fingers as they will not spread much in cooking.
- Bake one tray at a time – not just to scrimp on paper, the cookies will be much better .
- Bake until edges just begin to colour - 9 to 10 minutes. Do not overcook! .
- Cool for two minutes on the tray then move to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Decorate further with icing. (optional).