This recipe for Easy Beef Chow Mein is my tight-wad version. I know some beef recipes can be expensive, but this one is not! You know us at SAHM…. we love to save money, but keep the taste. And we…
This recipe for Easy Beef Chow Mein is my tight-wad version.
I know some beef recipes can be expensive, but this one is not! You know us at SAHM…. we love to save money, but keep the taste. And we made sure this Easy Beef Chow Mein is! So have a go at this delicious recipe!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic minced or chopped finely
- 200 grams Rice Noodle
- 2 tsp Curry Powder (depending on taste)
- 1 cup Frozen Vegetables
- 2 cups Cabbage (optional)
- 500 grams Beef Mince lean
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- In a frypan, fry off the onion and garlic until starting to brown, add the mince and brown well.
- Add the frozen vegies and cabbage and put the lid on the frypan for 5 minutes or so until they are tender.
- Meanwhile, boil the kettle and prepare the rice noodles according to their instructions - slightly under-cook them.
- Add the curry powder one teaspoon at a time until you like the taste (the more you add, the tastier it is - but kiddies might not like it too 'hot'). Stir through the noodles.