3-Ingredient Easy Cheesy Muffins are quite possibly the easiest and quickest muffin recipe – in the entire world!
With only three simple ingredients, these 3-Ingredient Easy Cheesy Muffins are perfect for a quick snack, school lunches or just something quick to whip up if friends turn up!
The best thing is that you can add as many additional ingredients as you like (or none at all)!!
Really yummy additionals for these muffins include:
Salt and Pepper
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 2 cups Cheese grated
- 2 cups Milk
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Easy Cheesy Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together the ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon out into muffin tins.
- Bake at approx 180 degrees for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- These muffins are only a fairly basic recipe so for more taste, you can add 1 cup of these mixes such as: Bacon - chopped finely, Tomatoes, Mushrooms or Pineapple.