Who doesn’t love a chicken skewer on the bbq?! These Easy Chicken Skewers use very little ingredients, no sugar filled marinades. But flavoursome chimichurri! Only 3 ingredients and you have tasty skewers for any occasion! You could also swap the meat for any other meat you would prefer.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Chicken Breast, Cut Into 24 Cubes (roughly 3cm)
- 1 Large Zucchini, Cut In Half Length Ways Then Sliced Thickly
- 2 tbsp Chimichurri
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Mix the chimichurri and chicken cubes together in a bowl and let rest in the fridge from a minimum of half an hour.
- On the skewer, slide on the chicken pieces and zucchini slices.
- Cook the skewers on the BBQ on low until they are golden and the chicken is cooked through.