Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams Rotini (Spiral) Pasta
- 1 Seafood Mix 400g
- 3 Celery Stalks
- 1 Green Capsicums
- 1 cup Frozen Green Peas
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp White Sugar
- 2 tbsp White Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper ground
- Cook the pasta in salted boiling water, then drain and cool under cold water.
- While the pasta is cooking, dice the celery and capsicum, and defrost the peas.
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, sugar, vinegar, milk, salt and pepper. Carefully add the pasta, celery and seafood mix. Stir until evenly coated.
- Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!