Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 750 grams Mince
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 1/2 cups Breadcrumbs
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mustard
- 1 Egg beaten
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Tomato Sauce
- 3/4 cup Evaporated Milk
- 1 Onion
- 1/2 cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 tsp Mustard
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Combine the glaze ingredients together and set them aside.
- Mix together all remaining ingredients (the mixture will be rather wet) and press into a loaf tin.
- Turn tin upside down onto aluminium foil on a baking tray, leaving the loaf tin on the mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes and remove it from the oven and remove the loaf tin.
- Brush the meatloaf with the glaze mixture and return to the oven (without the loaf tin this time) for about 1 hour or until brown and cooked through.