Easy Greek Yoghurt Flatbread This delicious and easy recipe for Easy Greek Yoghurt Flatbread is super fast, super easy, and super delicious. Best of all – it only has two very simple ingredients! With only two minutes to mix together…
Easy Greek Yoghurt Flatbread
This delicious and easy recipe for Easy Greek Yoghurt Flatbread is super fast, super easy, and super delicious. Best of all – it only has two very simple ingredients!
With only two minutes to mix together and a cooking time of just 90 seconds, it is the type of side dish you can make just before serving.
Once rolled out you can add a little burst of flavour by gently pushing picked Rosemary leaves into the dough and brushing over a small amount of garlic-infused oil.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Greek Yogurt Flatbread:
- Place flour and yoghurt in a bowl and bring together with a spoon
- Use floured hands to create a rough ball of dough then turn out onto a floured surface
- Knead for a few minutes, adding more flour if the mixture is too wet
- Preheat a grill pan or barbeque over high heat
- Cut the dough into 5 pieces
- On a floured surface, use a rolling pin to gently roll into circles.
- Grill each flatbread for about 90 seconds, flip them over and repeat.