Easy Greek Yoghurt Flatbread
This delicious and easy recipe for Easy Greek Yoghurt Flatbread is super fast, super easy, and super delicious. Best of all – it only has two very simple ingredients!
With only two minutes to mix together and a cooking time of just 90 seconds, it is the type of side dish you can make just before serving.
Once rolled out you can add a little burst of flavour by gently pushing picked Rosemary leaves into the dough and brushing over a small amount of garlic-infused oil.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Greek Yogurt Flatbread:
- Place flour and yoghurt in a bowl and bring together with a spoon
- Use floured hands to create a rough ball of dough then turn out onto a floured surface
- Knead for a few minutes, adding more flour if the mixture is too wet
- Preheat a grill pan or barbeque over high heat
- Cut the dough into 5 pieces
- On a floured surface, use a rolling pin to gently roll into circles.
- Grill each flatbread for about 90 seconds, flip them over and repeat.