Easy Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken Legs
These delicious and Easy Greek Yogurt Marinated Chicken Legs are perfect for an easy week night dinner. It’s juicy and tasty and take just little time to put together! It’s extremely delicious served with brown rice and steamed vegetables. Hmmmm now that I’ve written this I’m thinking of making some of these for dinner!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place the defrosted chicken legs into a bowl, and add the cup of Greek Yogurt. Massage into the chicken legs well.
- Juice the lemon and zest the outside. Mix into the bowl.
- Marinated overnight or for at least two hours.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Place the legs in a baking tray, drizzle a little olive oil, and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve with brown rice and vegetables.