Why eat out when you can cook savoury and satisfying food at home?
This Easy One-Pan Creamy Chicken Marsala is extremely easy to make and you only need to wash a few dishes! The recipe might sound and look extravagant and complicated, but it really isn’t! With mushrooms and tender chicken fillet cooked in rich creamy sauce, you have yourself an all-in-one delicious dish that the whole family will love.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Prepare the chicken meat and sprinkle with pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a large-sized pan. Once the oil is hot, add in the chicken and slightly sprinkle with salt. Cook the chicken until both sides turn light brown. After that, remove chicken and set aside.
- Add more olive oil to the pan if desired or you can continue cooking using the leftover oil. Add in the mushrooms and stir continuously until slightly cooked. Add in the Marsala wine and wait for it to boil.
- Let the mixture boil for 1-2 minutes then add in the cream and broth. Add in the garlic powder and ground mustard, too. Stir lightly until all the ingredients in the pan are mixed well and then let it cook for 5-8 minutes.
- When the sauce starts to thicken, add in the chicken fillets and wait for it to simmer. Once it simmers, turn the heat off and leave it for a few minutes to allow the remaining heat to continue to cook the chicken marsala.
- Serve and garnish with chopped parsley.