Easy Veggie Slice is an awesome alternative to standard veggies and mash – I love making it to have with steak or sausages.
You can use any veggies you have on hand – tinned, frozen or fresh. Great to use up your leftover roast veggies too!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Mixed herbs
- 3 cups Vegetables chopped or grated
- 1 cup Tasty Cheddar Cheese grated
- 3/4 Milk
- 1/2 cup SR Flour
- 4 Eggs beaten
- 2 Rashers Bacon diced (this is optional - vegetarians can just omit this!)
- Pepper ground
- Mixed Herbs dried or fresh, chopped
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C.
- Beat the eggs and milk together in a bowl.
- Add the vegetables, cheese and SR flour and mix well with a spoon.
- Place in a well greased lamington tin or baking dish.
- If using bacon, sprinkle that on top of the veggie mix.
- Sprinkle ground pepper and herbs on top and some extra cheese if you wish.
- Bake for 30 - 35 mins or until set and golden brown.