Family Size Chicken Caesar Salad
As a family we often will share a massive size salad for lunch or dinner, it encourages the kids to eat things they may not otherwise eat. I place one big salad in the middle of the table and we all help ourselves!
This Caesar salad is delicious and filling, you can opt out the chicken for salmon if you prefer fish, both are equally as delicious. If there are leftovers, chuck it in the kids’ lunchboxes the next day!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Eggs, hard boiled and peeled and sliced in half
- Bacon rashers, chopped roughly
- Salt and pepper
- Aioli to serve
- 1 Cos Lettuce, Washed And Core Cut Off
- 1 Avocado Cut Into Bit Sized Pieces
- 5 Eggs, Hard Boiled And Peeled And Sliced In Half
- Handful Of Parsley, Chopped
- 6 Bacon Rashers, Chopped Roughly
- 1/2 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 500 grams Chicken Tenderloins
- Salt And Pepper
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- Aioli To Serve
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Boil Eggs to liking and add the eggs to cold water enough to cover, place the lid on the saucepan and bring to the boil, remove the pan from the heat and leave it for approximately 4-6 minutes. Eggs should be hard boiled, drain them and peel under cold water.
- Cook the bacon in the fry pan and set aside.
- Preheat the bbq or fry pan.
- In another bowl, add the chicken tenderloins, add the salt and pepper to taste and olive oil. Mix to combine.
- Cook the chicken until it is golden on both sides.
- Place the lettuce in a salad bowl. On top of the lettuce place all of the other salad ingredients and drizzle with Aioli and scatter parsley on top.
- Serve immediately.
- chicken recipes
- chicken recipes