I looove this Family-Sized Taco Salad recipe.
Taco night in our family is hugely popular. So, we try and mix it up every now and then. This Taco salad bowl is perfect for a family meal. It’s healthy, filling, delicious, easy to make and the best part is you can avoid preservatives that are put in the store bought ones!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1/2 Cup Coriander chopped
- 1 Can Kidney Beans
- 1 Sour Cream To Top
- 1/2 Pkt Plain Corn Chips, Broken Up
- 1 Cup Cheese grated
- 3 Tomatoes diced
- 1 Iceberg Lettuce sliced
- 1 Can Corn Kennels drained
- 1 Olive Oil
- 1 Brown Onion diced finely
- 1 Mince Meat (500 Grams)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Oregano
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tbsp Chilli Powder
- Heat they frypan on a medium heat and add the olive oil.
- Add the mince and the brown onion until browned, add the spices and mix well.
- Add the water and simmer on low for 5 minutes.
- In a big salad bowl toss through the lettuce, tomato, kidney beans and corn kernels.
- Add the mince to the prepared salad and top with the broken up corn chips, sour cream and coriander.