This chicken is so moist and tender with great flavor and just a hint of spice that even the kids won’t pick up on!
Chicken Recipes Chicken Recipes, Fresh Pickings, Meats, Recipes,
time neededprep cook
rating (click to rate)
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
946kJ 22g 12.4g 3.15g 7.6g 2.86g 3.06g 527mg
- 1.3 kg Tandoori Split Chicken
- 1/2 cup Natural Yoghurt And Chopped Fresh Mint To Serve (optional)
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- You can find these in your fresh chicken section of the supermarket. They will be in a vacuum sealed bag with the marinate already on doing its job.
- Pre heat oven to 190 degrees.
- Place chicken in baking tray and bake for 60 minutes. (Line a baking dish, much easier to clean baking dish).
- Check the chicken after 1 hour with meat thermometer or spike a knife into the thickest part of meat & see that liquid is running clear and meat is nice and white.
- If meat is white and liquid is clear turn oven off. Bast chicken with juices in baking dish and return chicken to oven to rest meat for a further 10 minutes.
- This is when you can prepare a quick garden salad to serve with your chicken.
- Resting your meat ensures the meat is thoroughly cooked and gives the chicken a very juicy and tender meat.
- Carving is very easy just cut through the chicken with a sharp knife & lift out with tongs onto plate.
- Serve with a garden salad and mint yoghurt.
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living