This is how my Mum makes rissoles. French Onion Soup Flavored Rissoles are so delicious I thought I’d share the recipe with you!
You can pick up packets of dry French Onion soup from all supermarkets – for as little as 45c a packet!
You can also substitute the usual beef mince for chicken mince should you like. Or flatten them out to make them into burger patties!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Beef Mince
- 1 Egg
- 2 Tbsp Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup Grated Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Dried French Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Onion grated
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place all ingredients except for the flour into a bowl. Mix well with your hands until combined.
- Make hand-full portions of mince and form a pattie.
- Roll into the flour and set aside on a clean plate.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Fry for 5 minutes on each side or until cooked all the way through.