This Fresh Basil Pesto is just rich in flavours and textures.
No wonder it complements other dishes well.
This cheesy and nutty fresh basil pesto is also super quick to make.
In just a few minutes, you’ll have a great sauce that goes well with meat, pasta, pizza, salads and lots of other food!
All you need are very few ingredients and a food processor then you’re ready to blitz away until you get your preferred consistency.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Bunch Of Fresh Basil
- 1 Handful Of Parmesan Cheese grated
- 1/2 Cup Or A Small Handful Pine Nuts Or Slithered Almonds
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Salt And Pepper to season
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Place all ingredients in a small food processor and blitz to combine.
- If the pesto looks a little thick add more olive oil and blitz again until you get the desired consistency.