Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 cup Self Raising Flour
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Cocoa
- 125 grams Butter melted
- 1 cup Rice Bubbles
More Easy Recipes
Love This Recipe, Grab Jody’s BookALL-NEW RECIPES TO FEED YOUR FAMILY OF FOUR FOR ONLY $50 A WEEK
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Pour in the melted butter and mix well.
- Press into a slice tin, then bake for 10 minutes in a moderate oven.
- While still warm, ice with chocolate icing. Sprinkle with icing sugar or coconut.