How to Make Delicious Fruit Mince Scrolls
Fruit Mince Scrolls are a yummy way to use up any excess Fruit Mince that you may have made or bought – and turn it into a delicious pastry. Grab the pre-made puff pastry sheets from the freezer section of your local supermarket. These are super easy to put together – even the kids could make this recipe.
If you can find the Butter Puff Pastry at your local supermarket – this gives you an even better result!
If you are looking for recipe to make your own Fruit Mince at home – here are a couple for you:
Or other recipes that use Fruit Mince include:
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 tbsp Icing Sugar
- 2 sheets of Puff Pastry
- 1 cup Fruit Mince
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
- Preheat your oven to 220 degrees.
- Sprinkle some icing sugar on your work bench and place a sheet of pastry on it, then with a rolling pin, roll the pastry so the icing is pushed into it.
- Spread half of the fruit mince over pastry and fold up the sides so that they meet in the middle, then fold in half the same direction. Press it into a log shape. Repeat this process with your other sheet of pastry and fruit mince.
- Once done, slice the logs into 1cm pieces and place on oven tray and bake for 20 -25 mins until golden and puffy.
- Take out of oven and let cool then sprinkle with icing sugar and yum yum start enjoying!
- Frugal Living
- Frugal Living