Never eat boring beans again! When we have a get-together at my Italian sister-in-law’s house these Garlic Green Beans are always on the table. Her mum cooks them a lot more than I like and they eat them cold. You…
Never eat boring beans again!
When we have a get-together at my Italian sister-in-law’s house these Garlic Green Beans are always on the table. Her mum cooks them a lot more than I like and they eat them cold. You can certainly pop them in the fridge for a couple of days if you want to make a big batch but I prefer them hot from the frypan.
It is a very simple recipe with big flavours.
Serves 4 as a side
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
Nutritional information does not include the following ingredients:
- Green Beans
- 250 grams Green Beans
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil Or Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic, Peeled And Chopped Finely
Looking to lose Weight?
Join the new Weight Watchers Reimagined.GET 50% OFF THE FIRST 3 MONTHS ON SELECT PLANS.
Check It Out >
How to Make Garlic Green Beans:
- Steam the beans in a microwave-safe container with a little water or in a steamer if you have one for about 4 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Add olive oil to a frypan over medium-high heat and add the beans.
- Stir-fry for a minute then add the garlic, salt and pepper.
- Continue stir-frying for a minute and serve with the pan juices.